Growing Canadian staffing agency based in Toronto is recruiting a healthcare recruiter to help us mature to the next level. We are looking for an experienced healthcare recruiter that understands the healthcare staffing market and can work closely with senior management in securing new business.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with existing and new nurses, physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
- Understand the career goals of the healthcare professionals and help find them a position that matches what they are looking for.
- Utilize different platforms to build relationships with providers and help fill their needs and answer their questions. The position may also call for virtually or in person visits with clients from time to time.
- Work with senior leadership on various projects and display leadership in building provider relationships
- Initiate and support varied projects and initiatives.
- Meet and exceed production goals.
Other Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field preferred
- Healthcare recruiting and staffing agency experience preferred
IntelliStaff is seeking an energetic self-disciplined person with remarkable interpersonal skills that will take ownership of the position for their own success and the company’s. Excellent written and verbal skills are necessary since much of the role will be communicating with providers over the phone and email.
This position is remote, and we are taking applications from both Canada and the USA. There is exceptional growth potential
Base Salary, Bonus, Commission and Growth Potential for the Right Candidate!
- Monday to Friday
- Flex-time is available
- 3 years of Healthcare Staffing experience preferred