Growing healthcare staffing agency based in Toronto Canada is seeking a Recruitment Manager to help us further expand our business in the US marketplace! We are looking for an experienced US healthcare professional with a strong recruitment background that understands the healthcare staffing market and can work closely with senior management in mastering and excelling in the MSP model and leading a team of recruiters. This is truly an exciting opportunity as you will have the opportunity to help us develop processes, procedures and be instrumental in designing the road map of our US division.
As a Recruitment Manager at IntelliStaff Medical you will play a crucial role in sourcing, attracting, and hiring top talent to support our company’s objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in full-cycle American nursing recruitment, specifically in travel Nurses, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be excited about the prospect of growing our US travel nurse division.
- 3 years of experience working for another US Healthcare staffing company and KNOWS what processes work and don’t work.
- Understands the metrics on how to be successful, and what recruiters need to do to beat the competition.
- Very familiar with the US travel RN business.
- Candidate will do actual recruitment until the complete team is built
- Remote job with occasional travel for management meetings etc. (3-4 times per year)
- Has worked in a boutique firm and understands that culture.
- Compensation will be excellent for the right person. They will be rewarded for both their personal success as well as their team’s. Overrides on team performance will be offered.
- This is an awesome role as “The worlds your oyster”!
Other Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment, with a focus on American nurse recruitment.
- Proven success in managing full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Strong knowledge of various recruitment tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote work environment.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
IntelliStaff is seeking an energetic self-disciplined person with remarkable interpersonal skills that will take ownership of the position for their own success and the company’s. Excellent written and verbal skills are necessary since much of the role will be communicating with providers over the phone and email.
This position is remote, and we are taking applications from both Canada and the USA. There is exceptional growth potential.
Base Salary, Bonus, Commission and Growth Potential for the Right Candidate!
Salary is heavily based on performance. Successful candidates can see potentially $120,000+ after bonuses and commissions, double, triple that when success is achieved, the sky is the limit on compensation if you hit aggressive yet doable targets. This is a very exciting role as you are helping to build something from the start and your input in our processes and structure will be highly valued!
IntelliStaff Medical is a successful Canadian and international recruitment firm and we have big plans for the US market and are ready to roll!
- Monday to Friday
- Flex-time is available
- 3 years of healthcare staffing experience preferred