|Title:||Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Fort Mohave, Arizona, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $10,000-$20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $10,000-$20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Cardiac Cath Lab registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Cardiac Cath Lab registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- Provide excellent nursing care, patient monitoring and record documentation to inpatients an outpatients undergoing various diagnostic and interventional cardiac/EP procedures.
- These procedures include but are not limited to coronary arteriogram, heart catheterizations, pericardiocentesis, PTCAs, DCAs, rotablators, angiojets, stents, intravascular ultrasounds, ergonovine studies, pacemakers, EP studies, EP ablations, cadence checks, HUTT studies, cardioversions, special procedures, bronchoscopies, and investigational procedures.
- Possible exposure to radiation during cases.
- Assist the physician with cardiac catheterization.
- Assist in sedation and monitoring vital signs during the procedure.
- Be a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of care for patients and their families.
- This position delivers the highest possible quality care using the nursing process such as assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
About the Facility
This 90+ bed acute care facility offers 24-hour emergency service, surgical services as well as outpatient service.
About Fort Mohave, Arizona
The Tri-State area has sunshine almost every day of the year. The beautiful clear skies, breathtaking sunsets on mountains to the east and west of Fort Mohave, and a mixture of the Great Outdoors along Arizona’s West Coast (the Colorado River) plus bountiful indoor activities provide something to do for everyone of any age.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.