|Title:||Cardiovascular Recovery Area Registered Nurse Day Shift Job|
|Location:||Fresno, California, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Cardiovascular Recovery Area registered nurses for a full-time permanent day shift position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this CVRA registered nurse position you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Cardiovascular Recovery Area RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and PALS required (certifications may vary by location).
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a CVRA RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a CVRA RN:
- The CVRA is an ever-changing environment. Being able to quickly focus and prioritize patients and procedures in this intricate clinical situation is a must.
- Employ innovative medical equipment, knowledge, and evidence-based guidelines in caring for patients in the Cardiovascular Recovery Area.
- Provide exceptional nursing care and professional treatment for patients that are recovering from post-open-heart surgeries, severe heart conditions and other cardiac procedures.
About the Facility
This 400+ bed state-of-the-art medical center connects advanced equipment and facilities with top-ranked physicians and staff. Their passion for providing high-quality, compassionate care is accomplished by serving the Fresno, California community as a non-profit hospital.
About Fresno, California
Fresno is central California city in San Joaquin Valley with a population of over half a million. This diverse city is a 90 minute drive from 3 national parks; Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia. It boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and is known for its agricultural bounty and farm-to-fork cuisine.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.