|Title:||Emergency Room Registered Nurse Day Shift Job|
|Location:||Fresno, California, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Emergency Room registered nurses for a full-time permanent day shift position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Emergency Room registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Emergency Room RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an Emergency Room RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an Emergency Room RN:
- Provide life-saving care, complex assessments, high intensity therapies and interventions to both adult and pediatric patients
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis
- Recognize the need for early intervention and notifying team members.
- Provide numerous medical procedures which include but are not limited to IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, etc.
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
About the Facility
This 400+ bed state-of-the-art medical center connects advanced equipment and facilities with top-ranked physicians and staff. Their passion for providing high-quality, compassionate care is accomplished by serving the Fresno, California community as a non-profit hospital.
About Fresno, California
Fresno is central California city in San Joaquin Valley with a population of over half a million. This diverse city is a 90 minute drive from 3 national parks; Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia. It boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and is known for its agricultural bounty and farm-to-fork cuisine.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.