|Title:||Emergency Room Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Emergency Room registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Emergency Room registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Emergency Room RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an Emergency Room RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an Emergency Room RN:
- Provide life-saving care, complex assessments, high intensity therapies and interventions to both adult and pediatric patients.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis.
- Recognize the need for early intervention and notifying team members.
- Provide numerous medical procedures which include but are not limited to IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, etc.
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing.
About the Facility
Providing 24-hour emergency services, this 170+ bed facility is also a state certified ALS Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers, fire department paramedic, and ambulance personnel. It is also an American College of Surgeons certified Level 3 Trauma center staffed by Level 1 trained Trauma surgeons. The facility offers a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in most major medical disciplines, including open heart, complex spine surgery and neurosurgery. More than 100 affiliated physicians and allied health professionals comprise the medical staff and represent a broad cross-section of specialty areas.
About Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Located on the “west coast” of Arizona,Lake Havasu City hasearned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is a nautical oasis of natural beauty.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.