|Title:||IMC (Intermediate Care Unit) Registered Nurse Travel Job|
|Location:||Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Experience required:||3 years|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking IMC registered nurses for a full-time travel position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
Qualifications of Intensive Care RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BCLS required
- ACLS required with 60 days of hire.
- Moderate Sedation within 30 days of hire
- EKG Course and NIHSS Stroke within 30 days of hire
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an ICU RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an ICU RN:
- Provide nursing care to patients in the IMC, including administering medications, monitoring vital signs, and providing wound care.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to develop and implement individualized care plans for each patient.
- Educate patients and families on health and wellness topics and provide support and guidance as needed.
- Monitor patients' response to treatments and adjust care plans as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Participate in continuing education and training to stay up to date on the latest developments in nursing practice.
About the Facility
Providing 24-hour emergency services, this 170+ bed facility is also a state certified ALS Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers, fire department paramedic, and ambulance personnel. It is also an American College of Surgeons certified Level 3 Trauma center staffed by Level 1 trained Trauma surgeons. The facility offers a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in most major medical disciplines, including open heart, complex spine surgery and neurosurgery. More than 100 affiliated physicians and allied health professionals comprise the medical staff and represent a broad cross-section of specialty areas.
About Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Located on the “west coast” of Arizona, Lake Havasu City has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is a nautical oasis of natural beauty.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.