|Title:||Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Henderson, North Carolina, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||$10,000 sign-on bonus, $5,000 relocation, $1,000 housing stipend/month for 2 years, plus green card assistance after 3 years. sign-on bonus based on contract length|
$10,000 sign-on bonus, $5,000 relocation, $1,000 housing stipend/month for 2 years, plus green card assistance after 3 years.
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Intensive Care registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this ICU registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Intensive Care RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an ICU RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an ICU RN:
- Provide life-saving care to adult patients experiencing life-threatening complex problems.
- Implement high-intensity therapies, interventions.
- Manage respiratory and ventilator support for patients.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis.
About the Facility
This 200+ is equipped for every healthcare need. With the latest technology and physicians representing a wide range of specialties, this hospital has become the region’s healthcare leader.
About Henderson, North Carolina
Located just 40 minutes from the capital city of Raleigh and the halfway point between New York and Florida, Henderson is a city with rich history. With Kerr Lake’s 850 miles of shoreline, one can enjoy the wooded shores or secluded coves.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.