|Title:||Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Marquette, Michigan, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $7,500 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Intensive Care registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this ICU registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Intensive Care RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an ICU RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an ICU RN:
- Provide life-saving care to adult patients experiencing life-threatening complex problems.
- Implement high-intensity therapies, interventions.
- Manage respiratory and ventilator support for patients.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis.
About the Facility
A 300+ bed specialty care hospital receives patients from across the upper peninsula of Michigan and provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Its medical staff of more than 200 doctors works as a team with its more than 1,800 employees in caring for approximately 9,000 inpatients and more than 350,000 outpatients per year.
About Marquette, Michigan
The City of Marquette is located in the central region of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. With a population over 20,000, it is the area’s largest community. In addition to being a population center, it serves as the regional center for education, healthcare, recreation, and retail offering amazing arts and culture opportunities, stellar schools. Marquette also is the home of Northern Michigan University, housing the nation’s only Olympic Education Center.
Residents of the City of Marquette have long appreciated their community’s abundant natural beauty, unique climate and the high quality of life that is enjoyed here. It has received national recognition including being named one of “America’s Most Livable Communities” by Partners for Livable Communities in 2004, involvement in Michigan’s “Cool Cities” initiative, and receipt of the “All-American City” award by the National Civic League in 2003. Forbes also named Marquette the “Third Best City in America to Raise a Family” in 2010, and, most recently, Marquette was named one of the top micropolitans by Site Selection Magazine in March 2011.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.