|Title:||Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Night Shift Job|
|Location:||Baker City, Oregon, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus. Up to $1200 per month every month towards housing sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Intensive Care registered nurses for a full-time permanent night shift position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this ICU registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Intensive Care RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an ICU RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an ICU RN:
- Provide life-saving care to adult patients experiencing life-threatening complex problems.
- Implement high-intensity therapies, interventions.
- Manage respiratory and ventilator support for patients.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis.
About the Facility
This regional healthcare system provides advanced medical services throughout southwest Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. It was named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country by IBM Watson Health. This smaller facility has been an integral part of the community for over 100 years.
About Baker City, Oregon
Surrounded by National Forests, Baker City is a smaller town. It is situated in a valley between the Wallowa Mountains, Elkhorn Mountains and Blue Mountains. With mild winters and warm summers, one can enjoy all four seasons.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.