|Title:||Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Night Shift Job|
|Location:||Paris, Texas, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $2,000 Sign-on Bonus sign-on bonus based on contract length|
|Experience required:||2 years|
Up to $2,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Intensive Care registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this ICU registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Intensive Care RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as an ICU RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an ICU RN:
- Provide life-saving care to adult patients experiencing life-threatening complex problems.
- Implement high-intensity therapies, interventions.
- Manage respiratory and ventilator support for patients.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Educating, supporting, and comforting families during their medical crisis.
About the Facility
This 150+ bed general acute-care facility serves Northeast Texas and Southeast Oklahoma. It has a long history of being a pillar of the community yet provides robust service with cutting edge equipment. It is a Level III Trauma Facility, Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI, Advanced Primary Stroke Care certified, and our orthopedic outcomes are in the top 5% in the nation.
About Paris, Texas
This small town of 25,000 has a picturesque historic downtown. It has numerous hiking and cycling trails as well being an outdoorsman’s dream with numerous camping, rivers and lakes. Texas does not have an individual income tax so you will be able to take home more of your pay.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.