|Title:||Medical/Clinical Stroke Registered Nurse Night Shift Job|
|Location:||Fresno, California, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Medical/Clinical Stroke registered nurses for a full-time permanent night shift position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Medical/Clinical Stroke registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Medical/Clinical Stroke RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Medical/Clinical Stroke RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Medical/Clinical Stroke RN:
- Provide leadership and coordination through the acute stroke delivery.
- Attend code strokes called throughout the hospital.
- Provide support and timely transitions throughout the stroke treatment process.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Coordinate care along the stroke continuum with the interdisciplinary team.
- Stay up to date on new and emerging best practices for stroke care.
About the Facility
This 400+ bed state-of-the-art medical center connects advanced equipment and facilities with top-ranked physicians and staff. Their passion for providing high-quality, compassionate care is accomplished by serving the Fresno, California community as a non-profit hospital.
About Fresno, California
Fresno is central California city in San Joaquin Valley with a population of over half a million. This diverse city is a 90 minute drive from 3 national parks; Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia. It boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and is known for its agricultural bounty and farm-to-fork cuisine.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.