|Medical Laboratory Specialist (MLS)/Medical Laboratory Technologist Night Shift Job
|Traverse City, Michigan, United States
|MT/MLS/CLS - Medical Technologist/Scientist
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS)/Medical Laboratory Technologist for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican techs as well as licensing services to North American techs.
With this Medical Laboratory Technologist position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of MLS/MLT:
- Active license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- MLS(ASCP) certification is required.
- Experience with Hologic Panther and Thunderbolt/Quantiferon Gold preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Medical Laboratory Technologist is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a MLT/MLS:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies, and procedures.
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions
according to departmental standard operating procedures.
- Report accurate and timely test results in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Maintain a safe work environment and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team.
About the Facility
This 400+ bed hospital is part of northern Michigan’s largest leading healthcare system. This teaching and research facility is the regional referral center for all of northern Michigan. It has earned repeated national honors for top quality care, including recognition as a Top 100 Hospital 14 times. It serves over half a million people in 30 counties of northern Michigan with a Level II Trauma Center and NICU.
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City sits at the base of twin bays of Lake Michigan. With award-winning schools, a community college and a busy airport, Traverse City is a thriving community offering a vibrant culture and year-round recreation.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.