|Title:||Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $25,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $25,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Medical/Surgical registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Medical/Surgical registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Medical/Surgical RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Medical/Surgical RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Medical/Surgical RN:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive nursing care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies and procedures.
- Utilize your skills and education in universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures.
- Monitor and operate healthcare equipment that is used to monitor and regulate patients’ conditions.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
Providing 24-hour emergency services, this 170+ bed facility is also a state certified ALS Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers, fire department paramedic, and ambulance personnel. It is also an American College of Surgeons certified Level 3 Trauma center staffed by Level 1 trained Trauma surgeons. The facility offers a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in most major medical disciplines, including open heart, complex spine surgery and neurosurgery. More than 100 affiliated physicians and allied health professionals comprise the medical staff and represent a broad cross-section of specialty areas.
About Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Located on the “west coast” of Arizona,Lake Havasu City hasearned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, Lake Havasu's 45-mile long lake is a nautical oasis of natural beauty.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.