|Title:||Mental Health/Psychiatry Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Danville, Virginia, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Experience required:||2 years|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Mental Health/Psychiatry registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Behavioral Health/Psychiatry registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Psych RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Mental Health RN:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive nursing care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies, and procedures.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Be able to implement the nursing process that includes assessment/reassessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This 250+ bed academic community hospital is a designated Chest Pain Center and Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center. It has a long history in the community and employs over 1250 people in over 25 medical specialties.
About Danville, Virginia
This historic community is located along the Virginia and North Carolina birder. It is within a day’s drive of two-thirds of America’s population. Experience all 4 temperate seasons in Virginia. Explore all the nearby historical sites and museums. Enjoy the slower pace of life this smaller city has to offer.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.