|Title:||Operating Room Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Hartsville, South Carolina, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||$10,000-$20,000 Sign-on Bonus sign-on bonus based on contract length|
$10,000-$20,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Operating Room registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Operating Room registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Operating Room RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Telemetry RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of an Operating Room RN:
- Serve as a key member of the surgical team.
- Monitor patients during surgery and provide patient assessments.
- Maintain sterile and safe surgical environments.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This 100+ bed is considered one of the nation’s safest hospitals. Their team of over 600 healthcare professionals serves a community area of 125,000 people. From routine check-ups to complex, state-of-the-art surgery, this hospital has become an essential pillar to the community.
About Hartsville, South Carolina
Hartsville is today a center of industry, education, and reinvention – the South Carolina Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics, for example, has been built on the site of the Hartsville Cotton Mill. The downtown is full of historic sites, and cultural opportunities. It enjoys a mild climate year-round.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.