|Title:||Orthopedic and Ortho-spine Operating Room Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Experience required:||3 years|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Orthopedic and Ortho-spine Operating Room registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Operating Room registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Operating Room RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- CNOR is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience after graduation is required.
Responsibilities and Duties of an Operating Room RN:
- Serve as a key member of the surgical team.
- Monitor patients during surgery and provide patient assessments.
- Maintain sterile and safe surgical environments.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This 500+ bed, non-profit, Catholic, teaching hospital is committed to providing quality patient care to the community it serves. It is one of the best hospitals in the state and is a full-service acute care hospital.
About Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Coastal Fort Lauderdale has everything; year-round summer, world-class beaches, an array of entertainment and educational opportunities and outstanding quality of life. Nestled between Miami and Boca Raton, one can experience the amazing nightlife and culture of Miami, while also enjoying the laid-back pace of Boca. Best of all Florida does not have state income taxes.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.