|Title:||PACU Registered Nurse Day Shift Job|
|Location:||Nampa, Idaho, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Post Anesthesia Care Unit registered nurses for a full-time permanent day shift position. This position includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Post Anesthesia Care Unit registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of PACU RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a PACU RN:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive nursing care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies, and procedures.
- Observe, monitor, document, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions in the PACU.
- Administer medications that include local, inhalation, and intravenous medications as directed by physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Collaborate and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This regional healthcare system provides advanced medical services throughout southwest Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. It was named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country by IBM Watson Health. This 100+ bed facility has a level IV trauma center offers state-of-the-art, best-in-class healthcare to residents of Canyon County. It features a complete diagnostic center, 6-suite surgical operating theatre, pre/post-operative holding and recovery rooms, 10-bed short stay observation unit, spacious and private patient rooms, and an 18-bed intensive care unit. Built with preventive and ambulatory health in mind, the facility accommodates the latest information technology, updated diagnostic and treatment technology, and an environment proved to reduce patient stress and recovery times.
About Nampa, Idaho
Surrounded by National Forests, Nampa’s historic downtown offers culinary delights, unique boutiques, and a setting that makes you want to slow down and unwind. As the gateway to Idaho's wine country, you can sip and play here too. Just a 25-minute drive from Boise, wnjoy the greater metro area of Boise. With mild winters and warm summers, you can enjoy all four seasons.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.