|Title:||Permanent and Travel Registered Nurses in Canada|
|Location:||Canadian, Ontario, Canada|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking registered nurses for a full-time permanent positions as well as travel positions. These positions includes immigration assistance to qualified Canadian, American and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
Qualifications of RNs:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for American and Mexican RNs.
- BLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a RN:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive nursing care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies and procedures.
- Utilize your skills and education in universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures.
- Monitor and operate healthcare equipment that is used to monitor and regulate patients’ conditions.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.