|Title:||Radiology – Ultrasound Tec – 13 weeks|
|Location:||Charlevoix, Michigan, Canada|
|Postition:||Other Area(s), Ultrasound/Sonographer Technologist|
|Experience required:||3 years|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking an Ultrasound Tech for full-time permanent position.
With this Ultrasound Tech position, you will work as a travel and will be given free travel and lodging as well as grocery assistance.
Qualifications of Telemetry RN:
- Bachelor’s degrees in sonography is preferred but not required.
- ARDMS and BLS certification required
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Ultrasound tech is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Telemetry RN:
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience
- Calibrate, maintain, and control all ultrasound equipment
- Be available for on-call schedule
- Perform ultrasounds on 10-15 patients per day, on average
- Take sonogram still images and video for physicians
- Refrain from commenting on your work to patients unless specifically instructed to do so by a physician
- Notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
- Chart ultrasound results when required
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This hospital is part of northern Michigan’s largest leading healthcare system. This hospital is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood along the Lake Michigan shore. With a low turnover rate, this hospital and rural community is a great place to practice medicine.
About Charlevoix, Michigan
The Charlevoix area is well known for its abundant recreational opportunities. With Lake Michigan, Lake Charlevoix as well as other inland lakes spanning the region, water and outdoor activities are boundless. With all four seasons fully represented, one can enjoy the orchards in fall, the ski hills in winter, the beauty of spring and the water sports of summer. The area schools offer well-rounded and personalized education, with small class sizes.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.