|Title:||Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
|Bonus:||Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus. Up to $1200 per month every month towards housing sign-on bonus based on contract length|
Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on contract length
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit registered nurses for a full-time permanent position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Stepdown/Progressive Care Unit RN:
- Provide exceptional, safe, and comprehensive nursing care that follows state, hospital and Join Commission standards, policies and procedures.
- Utilize your skills and education in universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures.
- Monitor and operate healthcare equipment that is used to monitor and regulate patients’ conditions.
- Perform moderately complex assessment, therapies, and interventions.
- Care for patients experiencing severe but non-life-threatening issues.
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This regional healthcare system provides advanced medical services throughout southwest Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. It was named one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country by IBM Watson Health. This 350+ bed facility has a level II trauma center and is ranked as the best regional hospital in the state of Idaho.
About Boise, Idaho
Surrounded by National Forests, Idaho’s state capital is home to ¾ of a million people. With warm summers and temperate winters, one can truly experience all four seasons with the extensive hiking and biking pathway networks.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.