|Title:||Travel Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse Job|
|Location:||Kennewick, Washington, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Labor & Delivery registered nurses for a full-time travel position for 6, 9 or 12 months. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
With this Labor & Delivery registered nurse position, you will work as a direct employee of the hospital and receive all the benefits that entails.
Qualifications of Labor & Delivery RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and FHM required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Labor & Delivery RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Labor & Delivery RN:
- Care for females and their newborns during antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum.
- Monitor patients for potential high-risk problems and communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
- Monitor, interpret, and chart fetal heart tones.
- Support and educate mothers, and birthing partners about the labor and delivery process.
About the Facility
This 100+ bed facility is a comprehensive community-based system of care. This teaching hospital offers world-class diagnostics and birthing center. With a network of around 100 physicians and over 300 providers this facility has clinical associations throughout the state.
About Kennewick, Washington
Enjoy the “Heart of Washington Wine Country” and appreciate the benefits of no traffic and low crime rates. The Tri-Cities is located at the confluence of three rivers in southeastern Washington state with more than 160 wineries within a one-hour drive. Comprised of three cities, the area is home to two universities offering graduate and undergraduate degrees, a Department of Energy national laboratory, and a highly-educated and skilled workforce.
With a population of 280,000, Tri-Citians enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year and seemingly endless recreational possibilities on the many rivers and scenic mountains, vast golf courses, and more. And, for those wanting to get out of town, major west coast metropolitan areas including Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, and San Francisco are an easy drive or flight away.
Excellent education systems, affordable housing, and plentiful arts and entertainment combine to make the Tri-Cities an excellent place to call home and grow as a medical professional.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.