|Title:||Travel Medical/Surgical Telemetry Registered Night Shift Nurse Job|
|Location:||Traverse City, Michigan, United States|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking Telemetry registered nurses for a full-time travel 3 month position. This position includes TN visa assistance to qualified Canadian and Mexican RNs as well as licensing services to North American nurses.
Qualifications of Telemetry RN:
- Active RN license in specified state. State licensing assistance is available.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- NCLEX for Canadian and Mexican RNs.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a Telemetry RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Telemetry RN:
- Perform moderately complex assessment, therapies, and interventions.
- 7pm to 7am
- Patient ration: 5:1
- Care for patients experiencing severe but non-life-threatening issues.
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips.
- Communicate closely with all members of the medical team as well as families and patients.
About the Facility
This 400+ bed hospital is part of northern Michigan’s largest leading healthcare system. This teaching and research facility is the regional referral center for all of northern Michigan. It has earned repeated national honors for top quality care, including recognition as a Top 100 Hospital 14 times. It serves over half a million people in 30 counties of northern Michigan with a Level II Trauma Center and NICU.
About Traverse City, Michigan
Traverse City sits at the base of twin bays of Lake Michigan. With award-winning schools, a community college and a busy airport, Traverse City is a thriving community offering a vibrant culture and year-round recreation.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.