|Title:||Travel Registered Nurse Jobs in New Brunswick|
|Location:||Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Postition:||RN: Registered Nurse|
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking registered nurses in many specialties for travel opportunities in New Brunswick. These positions will accept Canadian, American, and international nurses that are fluent in English and/or French.
These RN jobs will start as 3-month travel assignments that have the potential to extend.
Qualifications of RN:
- Have applied for credentialling through NNAS.
- Bachelor’s degrees in nursing.
- Plan to complete the NCLEX
- New graduates will be considered but one year of recent experience as a RN is preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Labor & Delivery RN:
- Perform the duties of your specialty.
- Adhere to NSCN Standards for Nursing Practice and the Code of Ethics.
- Utilize the nursing process, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide holistic care to individuals, families, groups, communities and populations across the life span.
- Be responsible for the overall coordination and direction of nursing care.
- Provide clinical leadership particularly in complex or unpredictable patient/client care settings.
- Be responsible and accountable at all times for your own practice consistent with relevant legislation, professional, and ethical standards.
Potential Facility locations
- Nursing homes and adult residential facilities
- Rehabilitation centres
- Doctors’ offices
- Community agencies
- Home healthcare programs and services
About New Brunswick
New Brunswick presents a compelling case for registered nurses to live and work in this captivating Canadian province. Renowned for its warm hospitality and strong sense of community, New Brunswick offers a welcoming and supportive environment for healthcare professionals. The province's healthcare system is committed to excellence, providing nurses with ample opportunities to grow and excel in their careers. The abundance of natural beauty, from the stunning Bay of Fundy to lush forests and picturesque lakes, allows nurses to find solace and rejuvenation amidst nature's embrace. Living in New Brunswick also means experiencing a rich cultural tapestry, blending Acadian, Indigenous, and English heritage, providing a unique and diverse experience. Moreover, the lower cost of living compared to larger cities allows nurses to enjoy a high quality of life while maintaining financial stability. The close-knit communities and numerous recreational activities create a perfect balance between work and leisure, making New Brunswick an attractive and fulfilling destination for registered nurses seeking a gratifying and well-rounded lifestyle.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Free immigration assistance and access to an experienced team of immigration lawyers.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.