|Travel Registered Nursing Job-All Specialties in Upper Peninsula, Michigan
|Upper Peninsula, Michigan, United States
|RN: Registered Nurse
IntelliStaff Medical is seeking dedicated and skilled Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team as Travel Nurses for short-term assignments ranging from 13 to 26 weeks. As a Travel Nurse, you will have the opportunity to work in diverse healthcare settings, gaining valuable experience while providing high-quality patient care.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary healthcare team to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and colleagues.
- Adapt quickly to different healthcare environments and facility protocols.
- Embrace new challenges and learning opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records.
- Ensure compliance with documentation standards and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth and development.
- Uphold ethical and professional standards in all interactions.
- Willingness to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility to travel and accept assignments in different locations.
- Current RN license in Michigan.
- Can Legally work in the USA for any employer.
- Minimum 1 of clinical nursing experience.
- BLS and other specialty certifications as required.
- Strong clinical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Housing assistance or stipend.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter, and references. Please indicate your preferred specialty and availability for assignment duration.
Join our team of Travel Nurses and embark on a rewarding adventure while making a positive impact on patient care across diverse healthcare settings. We look forward to welcoming dedicated and passionate nurses to our dynamic team. Apply today!
About the facilityA registered nurse would be attracted to this facility for its distinguished status as one of the only Level III Trauma Center in the Upper Peninsula, verified by the American College of Surgeons (ACS). This recognition reflects the hospital's commitment to providing comprehensive trauma care, supported by 24/7 coverage in various medical departments, including trauma and orthopedic surgeons, radiology, emergency department, intensive care physicians, registered nurses, CT procedures, operating room, resuscitation, monitoring, and diagnostic equipment. The staff's rigorous training, including Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) for physicians and Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) for nurses, ensures the hospital's readiness to handle diverse trauma cases. With a Level III Trauma Center verification renewed every three years, this hospital stands as a pillar of healthcare excellence in the region, offering a fulfilling and impactful work environment for dedicated nurses.
About Upper Peninsula, Michigan, United States
Unspoiled Natural Beauty: The Upper Peninsula of Michigan offers healthcare professionals an unspoiled, natural paradise. Surrounded by the majesty of the Great Lakes and lush forests, the area provides a serene and picturesque backdrop for both work and leisure.
Four Distinct Seasons: Experience the beauty of all four seasons in a region known for its diverse climate. From vibrant fall foliage to snowy winter wonderlands, healthcare professionals can enjoy a varied and visually stunning environment throughout the year.
Outdoor Recreational Paradise: The Hancock area in the Upper Peninsula is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts. With numerous lakes, trails, and parks, healthcare professionals can engage in activities like hiking, fishing, skiing, and more, promoting an active and healthy lifestyle.
Cultural Richness: Embrace the unique cultural heritage of the Upper Peninsula. Engage with local traditions, festivals, and artistic expressions that reflect the area's history, fostering a sense of community and connection.
Safe and Friendly Communities: The Upper Peninsula is renowned for its safe and friendly communities. Healthcare professionals can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with living in an area characterized by a low crime rate and the welcoming nature of its residents.
Benefits of Working Through IntelliStaff Medical:
- Boutique level of service for registered nurses.
- One-to-one relationship with experienced nurse recruiters.
- Travel and housing assistance.
- High-paying jobs, paid in U.S. dollars.
About IntelliStaff Medical:
At IntelliStaff Medical, we don’t just place registered nurses, we help dedicated healthcare professionals achieve their dreams and goals by connecting them to meaningful work in exciting places.
We do that by never losing sight of what’s important – people. Our team is passionate about providing our registered nurses and our client facilities with an exceptional, white-glove experience. We have national and global reach with robust service delivery, and we provide the one-to-one attention you’d expect from a boutique firm.